2014年7月3日 星期四

Vichy Haul | Kinda disappointed


I don't have much love for all products pictured in this post. So this would only be a short post, with only 1 single picture because I don't bother to take more. 
這篇文章裡提到的產品我都沒有很愛。所以這只是篇短文,只拍了一張照片,因為我懶。

For the first three items mentioned below, I cannot apply more than one of them in my day or night skincare routine because of the heavy fragrance.
由於下面介紹的頭三項產品香料都太重,我不能一早/晚同時塗多於一種。


VICHY Aqualia Thermal Spa Sleeping Mask (75 mL & sample pack)
薇姿 溫泉礦物保濕SPA睡眠面膜
VERY fragranced with BLUE pigment, both qualities I don't like. It does the job of a sleeping mask but doesn't give me a WOW when I wake up the next morning. 
香料下得很重手,還有藍色色素,兩樣我都不喜歡。有保濕睡眠面膜的功效,但用完第二早起床沒有驚艷。
Rating: So-so ♡普普通通
Repurchase? No.

VICHY Aqualia Thermal Light Cream (50 mL)
薇姿 溫泉礦物保濕水份乳霜
The texture is too sticky for summer, too light for winter. I would use this during autumn and spring. VERY fragranced too.
質地夏天用太黏,冬天用太輕薄。都買了,春秋二季湊合用吧。也是很重香料的一罐。

Rating: Okay ♥尚可
Repurchase? No. 

VICHY Aqualia Thermal Serum (30 mL)
薇姿 溫泉礦物保濕精華
The texture is sticky for a hydrating serum. Why would a hydrating serum be sticky and a little bit oily? (puzzled) VERY fragranced too. 
用保濕精華的標準看,它很黏。為什麼保濕精華有點油又黏?我搞不懂。也是很重香料。
Rating: Okay ♥尚可
Repurchase? No. 

VICHY Purete Thermale Purifying Foaming Cream (15 mL)
薇姿 澄淨乳霜潔面泡
VICHY Eau Thermale Spa Water Spray (50 mL)
薇姿 溫泉舒緩噴霧
The last two products are mentioned in my last empties post. click HERE


沒有留言:

張貼留言

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...